ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus RS vs CTR vs me!

Loads of Octavia RSs where I stay - understated but nice! My only reservation would be all the new VAG group cars ive driven ive have hated! Lack of feel and wooden steering - like my old Fiesta LOL. Im not saying the octavia is like that but the 1.8T A3, 130 GT Tdi Golf & Bora and a 1.8T Passat all from my work - great cars but not for enthusiasts IMO.

Quote: Originally posted by zedx19 on 04 April 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Jock_071279 on 04 April 2003

build quality on the honda is superb and its built in the uk !!!! the honda dealers have been superb also ...even let me off on parts and labour not covered by the warranty !!! best dealers yet for me

Build quality isnt superb because its built in the uk! There have been a lot of problems with the CTR in fact!
But thats one dealer, it all differs from dealer to dealer no matter what manufacturer, some Renault dealers have been fantastic from what people have said on here, some arseholes!

Quote: Originally posted by Seedy on 04 April 2003

What car do you drive Rob Fenn???You seem Cup mad? are you getting 1 or what?
Yes i am indeed Cup mad, i would love one and would get one if it wasnt for the insurance. I have a 1.2, with a Cup numberplate.

-Rob