ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus St in Black

U/R 200
Was bored today, went for a drive, ended up at the local ford centre, and had a look around one of these, very tempted, feels alot nicer inside, and recaro's hold you in really well.

Just have to see about my jobs contract for the next year, Then i think i may be saying goodbye to the trophy:(

I'll keep you updated, will definately miss her if i sell/trade.

Not bad at all, but I prefer them in silver tbh, that way the silver details (like round the fogs etc) blends in (the silver details look cheap imo)

The st3's have some seriously sexy full black leather Recaro's !
They are really common though - I saw about 6 today.

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Sounds cool, I never really notice the black ones half a much as I do that orange colour.

Black would be nice though, especially when nice and swirl free :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know if i'd trade a trophy, for one either, but the st3 does have nice leather Recaros and interior is much better then the trophy's imo.

I'm thinking about the ST3 too. It's either that or a Golf. It's gonna be white one, that's the only decision I've made :)

U/R 200
Black is the way i'm going to go, getting me'self a pc polisher soon and the st i looked at was quite badly swirled!

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Black is the way i'm going to go, getting me'self a pc polisher soon and the st i looked at was quite badly swirled!

If you only wanted to use it the once or whatever to de-swirl it then you are more than welcome to borrow mine :approve:

A mate of mine has got a Perf Blue ST3 he's recently had the Wolf 330 conversion, it makes a fairly quick car a rocket ship!!! It has something in the region of 400ft/lbs of torque to boot too :-D

Unfortunately it's developed a fault and its gone back in to Wolf to get fixed, good job that Wolf are Ford approved.

RS Megane DCi 175
Nice cars but they feel a little 'boaty' to me.
Suspension would be one thing I'd consider upgrading pretty quickly ~ as like my ST they sit quite high as standard (sorted now tho.)

hope those stripes are a (bad) option

I hate those stripes, I see so many focus st's & fiesta st's with them on, to me they just look rubbish.

The stripes along the bottom of the doos look ok, but not on the boonet & that.

Octavia VRS
I saw a red Focus ST at the weekend, very nice. Didn't know Ford did it in that colour either

I would deffo not swap a clio trophy for an ST 100% mistake IMO dont get sucked in!

Agree with that.

But then again its not my Trophy to trade in! OP's choice.

I had a little run with a black ST the other day. Decated, exhaust and remaped = sounded rude! spitting little flames too :cool:

Clio 172 mk2
Not bad at all, but I prefer them in silver tbh, that way the silver details (like round the fogs etc) blends in (the silver details look cheap imo)

The st3's have some seriously sexy full black leather Recaro's !
They are really common though - I saw about 6 today.

Spot on..the fog surrounds are f**king clumsy aren't they.

U/R 200
Matt, thanks for the offer mate, but ive took the plunge & the PC is on its way:)

Helen, Cheers, Aint you got a type R now?, May keep the trophy for a little while yet, have to wait and see:eek:

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
I would deffo not swap a clio trophy for an ST 100% mistake IMO dont get sucked in!

Snap-Right if all thats ever come out of my mouth is verbal dribble listen to me this once!
Focus ST,S are totally overated!
Ive pi**ed all over them-they are NOT as fast as people make out.
Also ive test drove a 197 and was very very disappointed. Yes its very comfortable and that was about it ;)