ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Air Intake

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
Just got myself a Pipercross Viper today for my 172 Cup, I'm going to run the cold air feed through my fog light, which I'm sure many of you have done, just wondering what people have used to hold it in place? I've just got some carbon fog light surrounds so didn't really want to use glue and ruin them. Any suggestions? Cheers :)

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
I know gaffa tape fixes anything, but really? lol I'm not sure it would do the job, there's quite a big gap around the hole in the fog light surround and the intake for the air feed

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
I will be as well as long as it stops raining! I got some silicone sealant today, apparently that's strong enough to hold it in place, I'm not so sure though, don't want to make a mess of it :| Have you got a Viper as well Andy?

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
If your still interested Andy_vx I spoke to pipercross today and they say they've done a lot of testing for the best position for the cold air feed, and they say you get the best results tucking it next to the battery, behind the headlight, I found the hose that comes with the kit isn't long enough anyways to reach the fog light. My standard air pipe is still sitting in where it originally was so I may still route the air up though my fog light anyways, will post photos when I get it done

172 Cup Track Daily
I'm also going to do this as my fog lights are ruined anyway.. but more for brake cooling. I'd be interested to see finished pics too.