ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Bulbs (xenon look)

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Hiya,

I have been looking around the site and I have found a few treads about the above but still nobody has put what are the best and where to get them from?

I just want my fogs to have the xenon look, does anyone know where best to get them from? I understand it is a H11 bulb I need.....is the bay the best place?

I have a 1.4 53 reg clio, Thanks in advance.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Gonna have to agree with McBunny on this one. Just seems like a waste of money, and alot of effort. Put the money towards some xenon headlights instead.

Dynamique 1.4 16v
I don't drive around with them on don't worry I find that just as annoying as you guys, I have a 1.4 and I have the LED sidelights and some xenon looking dipped bulbs just wanted to get my fog lights looking the same if and when I need to put them on thats all.....I looked around and have found some H11 on eBay just wanted to know if anyone knew what set are the best & will the H11 fit?

Dynamique 1.4 16v
I have looked about and from what I have read the fog lights are a H11, can somebody please confirm this also as I have said what do people say are the best for the xenon look for my fogs?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
my mk2 ph1 has h1 fogs and my friends mk2 ph2 has h1 fogs so i dont know where you got h11 from