ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog lights ramdomly wont work?

172 ph2
I tried to put my foggys on the other night but they wouldnt come on, the dash light for the fogs didnt come on either..
the following day they worked!! any ideas y??

They don't come on if you have your headlights on automatically, unless you turn the headlights to on aswell, maybe that's what you did wrong? It's hard to explain.

a thirsty one
its your ecu trying to tell you not to drive with them on, on serious note if youe have auto lights thats prob the reason, need to turn lights on yourself for them to work.

wish foglights were auto would save a lot of people driving with them on during the day or on a nice clear night.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
take the top cover couling off around your steering wheel and see if it has a broken wire going into the light stalk, seen a few like this now.

172 ph2
ahh ok il try that as the light when on automatic at the time i think. il keep my eyes on it. thanks for the advice