ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog lights?

A blue one
just been told by about everyone on here i need FOG LIGHTS lol. just found a pair, just wondering whats the fitting is like, and how there connected? they dont look like they come with wires? thanks gaz..

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
fog lights are fine, your just not allowed to use them! as soon as then are switched on they become c**t lights.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Personally I'd hardwire them mate, i'm about to do this, makes them easier to fit really.

I'll be doing it tmrw after work maybe, so I'll do a rough guide then?

Iceberg Ph1
fog lights are fine, your just not allowed to use them! as soon as then are switched on they become c**t lights.

Even when its foggy?

I understand people using them on a perfectly clear night or even day to be a show off is totally annoying! But during heavy fog I use them pretty much all the time tbh

Iceberg Ph1
Use them pretty much all the time around here.. some nights the fog is that thick you probably can't see no more then a foot in front of the bumper! Bad times esp with the poxy foxes we have running out in front of you!