ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog lights...

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
alright folks. Quick question here, helping my little brother install fog lights on his m2ph2 (expression??) came without. I've got all necessary components but I can't establish which relay it is that operates them in the engine bay fuse/relay box... As in, the rating of the relay and which slot to fit it to

Tah v much ☺️

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Alright SO I'm sure this is often something people with mk2 ph2 'expression' models want to do. Sadly having investigated the boys car and him having bought the necessary parts, it seems even though there is a fog light plug available by the fog light on his car, the cabling to do a proper 'oem' spec install doesn't exist in the actual steering wheel to relay box loom.

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Which is a shame as he has got the correct indicator stalk, fuse and fogs now. Can always do it on a separate dash mounted switch and relay but it's a bit of hassle for the sake of fog lights that (shouldn't) get used very often

When I installed a Sport bumper to my expression a few years ago I didn't bother to wire up the fogs. They where there so looked nice but Iv'e rarely ever needed fogs, Clio fogs are useless anyway iv'e found.