ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

foooooooookers

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

came down yesterday and found someone had egged my car one onthe roof and one on the back, practical joke ha ha.......so thought id wash it off, did so and where i had removed the egg, the paint decided it wanted to come off too! it seems to have taken the gloss of and where the shell was sat its made to big rings down to the metal! i get pics up later gonna need a respray chips away siad its too much of a job, b******s tw*ts c**ts

well glad thats out neway

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Nasty mate there really are some c**ts out there, I had a egg thrown at my car and it left a nasty big ring on the black metallic paintwork!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

w*nkers

sorry to hear that mate!

you out thursday night?....me and immi are getting some night pics.
--chris

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

yer kk but.......im in work till 9 m8y, did i tell u???.........ive got mrk1 172 bumper n juz need some wing n skirts then gonna fit it?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

sorry havent had chance today to get em up ill get em 2moz, tomoz is gona be sound, dudes ring me tomoz let me know wot happening