ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Football Manager 2012

Cheslea unbeaten all season I play them away from home and....... I get beat 8-1 Flol. Cahill got a rating of 2.9 he was straight off.

I am hating this season just ant wait for it to be over, got a feeling unless I finish 10th I'm done with at Sunderland.

I love Lamp
2.9 pmsl that's impressive!! Yeah away games are tough, first experience of the anger FM can give? Lol

I just lost my 49 game unbeaten league run to Sevilla :( gutted tbh

I finished 11th into the new season transfer budget £110k Flol I hate Sunderland.

Thinking of starting a new game.

Arsenal offered me 10m for Johnson and Everton offered me 11m for Weiss turned them both down as I won't get the money and will just be fucked then.

Alien Green 200
Just done another few months of 2nd season with Derby

3rd in table after 34 games (67pts), 4 points behind west ham with game in hand, 11 behind newcastle with game in hand. Going for automatic promotion ;)

12 games remaining.

Going to have a decent crack at it again tonight.

Still in the transfer window, Tevez is available for £4.7million but he won't come :(

Alien Green 200
Pissed off, went into final game of the season in 2nd on goal difference (+4) from west ham, lost 4-1 to leicester after being 1-0 up and having a 2nd ruled out for offside when it wasnt! west ham won 2-0.

Play offs here I come. QPR in the semi's.

My financial position is pretty precarious right now too really desperate for the extra cash in the prem!

I got a few games in last night i think i played 7 won 3 lost 4. Guess what all 4 games i lost i was away FFS!!!

Still doing better than i thought some of my losses are terrible though e.g Stoke away i had about 24 shots at goal around 8 on target dont score they get one chance and boom goal win 1-0 proper pisses me off.

I got rid of Pav and owen as they are old and cost to much in wages but it was a slight mistake letting both go. I have Di Jong Won as one of my main strikers now and a 16year old regen on the bench as back up.lol. Although he is amazing.

Alien Green 200
Just smashed the playoffs all over the place!

1-1 away QPR
4-0 home

2-2 in the final against southampton, 4-2 on pens. BACK IN THE BIG TIME!

edit: won manager of the year too :D

Last edited:
I started with Bradford, got bored after about 3 games as no one was posting about how they got on!

I'd prefer to do a Championship/Prem team though. I'm happy with anyone tbh.

Alien Green 200
I hate leicester on my game, bogey team for sure. 4 games, 4 BIG losses.

But then again theyre still in championship and im in premiership. Im actually properly excited about begin promoted.

12.4 million transfer budget :O they gave me 80k last year haha oh game on!

Blackpool or Hull sounds good to me a few players in their teams.

Also anyone after a good defender check out Rafael Toloi from Brazil starts at Gremio I think.

He is at Blackpool on mine in the championship they paid 2.4million and he is a 4* defender and they won't accept 7.5million.

Last edited:
  I love Lamp
Do someone with half decent money and I might be interested.. Don't have a clue about players now all the ones I remember are regens lmao

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I caved in and bought FM12 last week. Finished my first season 12th with the baggies :( Disapointing second half to the season. I'm gonna sort my finances and staff out inbetween seasons and crack on for a top 8 finish hopefully :]

Alien Green 200
update to my derby game.
2nd season promoted through playoffs to prem
brought in goodwillie (ST), kilgallon (CD), ibricic (CM) and sold/released a few. finished 20th on 19 points had a terrible season. apart from managing to get to the semi-finals of the league cup!

just had a medium sized clear out of all the chaff, Barker, Maguire, Legzdins and a few others released/sold so I could get a good baseline. Brought in Jelavic on a free which is a massive signing for us! Donal McDermott from Huddersfield for 1.3 mil for the right wing, Danny Rose from suprs on loan for the left wing, and 5 regens on frees, 2 VERY promising strikers, 2 CB's and a gk as my backup had left.

Predicted 1st in the league, after 4 games we are on 4 points in 15th, 5 off the summit, 3rd round of league cup.

Alien Green 200
cba spending 7 quid on it. had a good 1st half of this season, after 24 games we are 4th, 54 goals scored (most in league), goodwillie is league top scorer with 23 in 23, promotion is looking likely!

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I'm just starting 2015 season with WBA. Won europa league last season, finished 4th in prem. champs league this year.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not bad for a few games in:

Leandro.jpg

Had a massive clear out at the start of the season and got in Leandro, Hazard for the right wing and Mats Hummels in defence. Also noticed Hugo Lloris had fallen out with his manager and was transfer listed so got him in for £11m and bought a couple of cheap youngsters including Kara and a 38 year old Roberto Carlos
smiley9.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
15 wins in a row.

spurschelsea.jpg

Formation I'm using:

formation.jpg

Only issue is getting the team talks right. By that I mean not upsetting anyone. Hazard and others have already by angered and complained about my lack of giving the correct talk, so now I see what Kevin Bond suggests and just go with that. Haven't had too many problems since then.

I only have Ade and Leandro to work with up top having sold Saha and Defoe, but Coulibaly is doing pretty well in the reserves as a fall back option.

DCi
Damiao is the main man in my Liverpool save.

Look to see if Alberto Botia has transfered yet. If you get him early for 5mil he will be good enough for Spain in a year or 2...Madrid keep offering 30mil for him but I don't want to sell

Any suggestions for cheap/young people?

I've just started on the iPad version with Sheff Weds! Lol. I only have an 85k budget.