ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Pickup 7.5l V8

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Customer of mine has just bought this. I absolutely love it, sadly the video doesn't capture how epic it sounds.
I'd love something like this one day.

E932C2DC-1F36-4306-A66F-9BB7059723C4_zpswmhx7ynf.jpg

2D9F89AF-BF92-437C-93B1-AFA723542944_zpsgxzuulhv.jpg

@DaveDreads your sort of thing?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Love it mate, lol at it rocking..[emoji106]

If I where to win the lottery then I'd be off to the US and buying stuff like this.

A 68 Dodge Charger and a Plymouth Road Runner is also on the list. [emoji41]

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mates just bought some 7.5 litre yank monster. It's a 4 door saloon but it has a bigger footprint than my house! Lol

I absolutely love anything like this though. Proper proper love it.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
For anyone interested, it cost him £8k which I think is a great price!
He also has a FFRR 5.0 V8 supercharged and his misses has a Cayenne GTS. f**k the environment lol.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
He only picked it up yesterday and said the amount of attention (in a good way) it gets is unreal.

Nice summers day, windows down, listening to that f**king massive V8 burbling. BLISS!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Mate of mine has 2 mustangs. One of which has the same engine as this but the smaller version.

Sounds freaking epic. In fact I'm off to play with it right now!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Sorry, I don't follow? How else do you buy something you want?
People like me save for it. People like you just buy it using all the excess cash you have from last months pay cheque.

#housefullofmahoganyandleatherbooks

2014 Clio 200t edc
Love that, love American pick ups. Wouldn't like the fuel bill though. $2 a gallon yes but not at over £1 a litre!!