ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forget any other trim cleaner...

Any pics of the transformations ? Some of my trim (where the wipers are & the door mirrors) could do with being a bit blacker.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Any pics of the transformations ? Some of my trim (where the wipers are & the door mirrors) could do with being a bit blacker.

Sort yourself out with a bit of gtechniq permanent trim restorer mate.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's cheap if you work it out. That will do all your plastics permanently as opposed to constant top ups with revive etc

It's cheap if you work it out. That will do all your plastics permanently as opposed to constant top ups with revive etc
True! I spent £40 last week on some detailing stuff, I'm doing a new list now & I've already got to that figure again :cry:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Gets silly expensive mate, I don't ever want to count up what I've spent but I know it's well into the thousands!

Yep it's nuts mate! I went & did mine a couple of weeks ago, it looked proper sweet (big winter detail etc) & then my dad goes, oh yeah you can do my car, so I did it on Saturday, but I had to order some stuff as I was running low :( the end results were great though!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
qese5eta.jpg

That was a quick pass with Revive (Excuse the over application on the glass)

Honda & VW
True! I spent £40 last week on some detailing stuff, I'm doing a new list now & I've already got to that figure again :cry:

I remember the days of thinking I'd spent loads after forking out £40-50 on cleaning products, now I'm into the Thousands £40 isn't bad anymore.... Slippery slope!!! Its up there with Drugs and Alcohol in terms of addictions.

Last edited:
I remember the days of thinking I'd spent loads after forking out £40-50 on cleaning products, now I'm into the Thousands £40 isn't bad anymore.... Slippery slope!!! Its up there with Drugs and Alcohol in terms of addictions.
You're not wrong. I love the end result! and actually don't really mind doing it, I don't find it boring at all really. I do get a bit confused with some of the products though, there seem to be loads of new ones out there!

Honda & VW
You're not wrong. I love the end result! and actually don't really mind doing it, I don't find it boring at all really. I do get a bit confused with some of the products though, there seem to be loads of new ones out there!

There are loads of available products these days, that's why the likes of WaxyBox make alot of sense. You get to ssample various products which in itself is fun, but also helps you decide what products you like without spending/wasting loads of money.
More often than not its a case of 'each to their own' when it comes to product choice. However, there are quite a few products that alot of us agree on. BOS being durable however.........

Lol, I never stopped going to meets, but as I hadn't been on for so long, it ended up with a lot of people I don't know v's the people I do.