ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 3 race (V8 Supercars)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Anyone interested in a race tonight in these? I need to get some more pratice with people who is faster than the AI.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, why not. Not had a go in these yet.

Luke Marr

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
10laps of these meant a very tired right finer for me. Great fun when you get used to them.

I'll add you guys later. Anymore?

MY10 R35 GTR
v8mug.jpg

no assits on is the best :)

Last edited:

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I want to do this about as much as I want to lick my dog's arse. My dog currently has diarrhoea and worms.

My neighbour has a dog if you wish.

Is 8/9pm good for people? My GT: Im Chuck Bass

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
800bhp? I already have enough trouble already. lol The worst is trying to face the right way after a spin.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I managed to add you all but my router is playing up so trying to sort that out.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry about that last night guys, t'internet was playing up. Will probably be on later though.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Glad it wasn't just me. It seems to disconnect from live randomly.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Can we do this again tonight? Round 9-10?

Can you paint the race cars btw? I remember hearing in an interview that it was possible.

XBL: Royal funk

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Can we do this again tonight? Round 9-10?

Can you paint the race cars btw? I remember hearing in an interview that it was possible.

XBL: Royal funk

You can paint race cars. I been spending too much time on them.

I should be on tonight so will send an invite.

I'll be up for this again tonight. but WHAT THE f**k is the deal with multiplayer? I can't search the class I want, so I choose A and get thrown in a room by myself that doesn't let me change the game options?