ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Yup lol very easy to get sidetracked in this game. I end up spending an hour just upgrading and tuning a car. Rims alone can take me 10 mins to choose lol.

I've got a f**k load of races to do yet too but did at least manage to get through some street races to unlock the E36 and RX7.
Same here. Rims take me forever to choose. I've completed the main campaign but now I'm still driving all over the map going for 3 starts on PR stunts, driving on new roads, smashing boards, levelling up from Skill chains and buying and tuning new cars. Also the HE cars are going for 5 million buyout on the auction house and people are bidding upwards of a million for some too. I've got 2 but they're pretty cool so I don't know if I want to sell or not yet

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Some more pics I took today
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Those photos are awesome mate! How do you upload them onto the forum?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Take the pic using photo mode and save it/share it.

Then go to forzamotorsport.net and I think you sign in with your microsoft account, then go to community and then gallery.

All the pics from any Forza games that you have saved and shared will show up there.
You can then copy the link or download them. [emoji106]

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Take the pic using photo mode and save it/share it.

Then go to forzamotorsport.net and I think you sign in with your microsoft account, then go to community and then gallery.

All the pics from any Forza games that you have saved and shared will show up there.
You can then copy the link or download them. [emoji106]

Cheers bud!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Same here. Rims take me forever to choose. I've completed the main campaign but now I'm still driving all over the map going for 3 starts on PR stunts, driving on new roads, smashing boards, levelling up from Skill chains and buying and tuning new cars. Also the HE cars are going for 5 million buyout on the auction house and people are bidding upwards of a million for some too. I've got 2 but they're pretty cool so I don't know if I want to sell or not yet

Yeah I have 1 HE Viper but will keep it for now as I don't need the money for anything else yet. I've not really focussed on any of that stuff yet. Sometimes if I come across a drift zone or speed trap I'll go back through it.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Yeah I have 1 HE Viper but will keep it for now as I don't need the money for anything else yet. I've not really focussed on any of that stuff yet. Sometimes if I come across a drift zone or speed trap I'll go back through it.
Sold my HE Huracan for a touch over 600k but I'm going to keep the Chevy Camaro one that I got, it's pretty cool and slides well too haha. I've also just built a max horsepower Ultima to go through all the speed traps with haha

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Got this early too and really enjoying it, just short of level 300 now (some of my club pals are nearing 500!!).
Had a quick play with the new cars last night, dat Vulcan!!

Finding online lobbies to be bedlam, going to stick with private lobbies with friends or no-collision lobbies for now, until all of the corner bombers / dirty f*cks get bored and play the next game that comes into their lives.

Had a bash at some rivals racing too, best I've managed so far is 11th globally in S1 on 'Archway Meadows Circuit' - nice course! Really liking the tracks on this one, even now racing a track and I swear I've never raced it before, so many!

Reactions: Sam

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
How the f**k are you level 300? I'm only just level 20!!
Had last week off work so absolutely smashed it. Completed campaign, found all boards, discovered all roads.
Also Horizon Edition cars get you extra XP.

Plus, this game works differently for levelling up, on FH2 it was a slight increase in XP per level, on this it is set for a number of levels. It's 20,000XP every level up to 300, so you can pretty much go up one level per race.
Also - there's a circuit you unlock called the Goliath circuit, it's a lap of the map. Do multiple laps in co-op campaign, with an XP boost Horizon Edition car, with perk switched on for 'double XP for the next campaign race' - took about an hour but went up 27 levels in one go, earning over 1mil credits with 27 VIP wheelspins equals levels, money and cars galore!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Had last week off work so absolutely smashed it. Completed campaign, found all boards, discovered all roads.
Also Horizon Edition cars get you extra XP.

Plus, this game works differently for levelling up, on FH2 it was a slight increase in XP per level, on this it is set for a number of levels. It's 20,000XP every level up to 300, so you can pretty much go up one level per race.
Also - there's a circuit you unlock called the Goliath circuit, it's a lap of the map. Do multiple laps in co-op campaign, with an XP boost Horizon Edition car, with perk switched on for 'double XP for the next campaign race' - took about an hour but went up 27 levels in one go, earning over 1mil credits with 27 VIP wheelspins equals levels, money and cars galore!
I'll investigate later on, cheers!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Whats everyones fastest (Top speed) car? I managed 270.64mph in a twin turbo'd Aventador. Wouldnt go any faster.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I've not tried it yet as only learnt about it earlier but you can apparently get the Jaguar D-Type to 302mph!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I read some people have done 50 laps straight on that circuit taking 8+ hours. f**k that!
Yeah I've done that race twice now. 3 laps each time. Takes me about half an hour and I'm bored out of my mind by the end. Can't imagine it for 8 hours haha

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think 3 laps will be my limit maybe 5 at a push. Not in any rush to unlock it. I'm expanding 1 by 1 so rather than having 1 festival at level 5 and the others at 2 all mine are about a level 3.

Reactions: Sam
  SQ5
Why is the top speed limited to 270mph on all of the Forzas? My Aventador does 270 in 6th with another gear.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've spent hours on this game tonight, really enjoying it so far and I'm only 16% complete. Loads left to do.

f21f6559d16612290384e7370a84a791.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spent most of the night pissing about with the new cars.

Loving my new sakhir orange M2!

d159582295338d356e668333a0aaa7a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a bit of a go in Rivals managed to set a time on LB at 26 in the Mk1 Clio. Happy with that for now I think the 'my rivals' bit will show my ghost for anyone on my friends list.

On the pc the upgrades menu is slow and unresponsive, if i want to scroll to the end of say the alloy section it will stop on each one for a second to load it. On the xbox one it doesn't do that. It's really annoying me!!