ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It better have the option of Sim steering. That feature made FM4!

Lol at when it first came out. 'Oh dear, just been sim'd'.

Completely agree though, I couldn't go back to using 'normal' steering now.

Clio 172
I'm confused, reading different articles doesn't seem to help either. Can you actually drive around and just do what you want? I know it's all based around the "horizon festival" and you have street races at night. Just wondered if it was a bit like TDu and can do what you want between races?

p6qVZ.png

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks to me the only thing not followed on is the damage then with what looks like cosmetic damage only.

Probably not a bad thing on free roam i guess.

They are a shower of c*nts though let's be honest. Use their licence to **** block T10 etc in a poor attempt at making their s**tty NFS series more appealing then only put half a dozen Porsches in anyway. The sooner the deal ends with Porsche and they see that the only party who benefit are EA the better.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
'Tis a good way for T10 to make money though.

T10/PGG on release: 'Soz, no Porsche :('

Fans: 'Gahh, FCUK YOU EA!'

T10/PGG 6 months later: 'Porsche pack now available!!1! For half of the game's value...'

Fans: 'OMG Dan Greenawalt! You hero! Take my money and virginity for slaying those EA c**ts and their Porsche licence! FCUK YOU EA!'

They're all c**ts.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh, good old EA. No change there.

I'm actually getting a bit more excited for this now I know some of the key Forza features are there.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
What's the deal with Pre Order cars on this one then? Certain cars depending where you buy it from again?

I can feel a rant coming on if so.

Ph 1 172
not sure if this has been covered yet but had anyone seen an in car view whilst driving along, i hate every other view other than that one.