ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 7

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
da83e57e-46dc-4949-a882-2b6a130cbb34.jpg

ea0f6e2e-5a75-4a35-ac97-d52516b0b7e3.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah safe to say a few AI got wrecked there. Problem is the slightest contact and the wheels lock up :rage:.

Ph 1 172
Anyone else have a massive slow down or stutter when select which cars to use. I would say each car takes about 5-10 seconds to load up on my game if not longer sometimes. And that’s when your just trying to get to the car you want to select

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else have a massive slow down or stutter when select which cars to use. I would say each car takes about 5-10 seconds to load up on my game if not longer sometimes. And that’s when your just trying to get to the car you want to select

I've noticed that the last few days too. Forza 6 was a bit slow but this is definitely a bit worse and tedious.

Been doing the Rivals challenge against Joseph Newgarden in the Indy car. He's pretty damn quick only just about managed to beat his time.

Oh and another photo on 2 wheels attacking the bends on nurburgring :cool:

e0c744e1-8a23-49a2-afd7-8dbc6fd3dffa.jpg

Ciio 200
I've noticed that the last few days too. Forza 6 was a bit slow but this is definitely a bit worse and tedious.

Been doing the Rivals challenge against Joseph Newgarden in the Indy car. He's pretty damn quick only just about managed to beat his time.

Oh and another photo on 2 wheels attacking the bends on nurburgring :cool:

View attachment 1339699

I just beat his 1:47.530, but now he's down to a 1:44.466, I've got no chance. Following his Ghost, you can see he's got loads of time to gain still. Up to the Carousel he's only a few car lengths ahead of me, after that he just pulls away through the fast sweeping comers, I guess he's using a wheel and not controller, that's my excuse anyway.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I just beat his 1:47.530, but now he's down to a 1:44.466, I've got no chance. Following his Ghost, you can see he's got loads of time to gain still. Up to the Carousel he's only a few car lengths ahead of me, after that he just pulls away through the fast sweeping comers, I guess he's using a wheel and not controller, that's my excuse anyway.

Yeah I'm not sure what he's using. I'm at 1:44.379 I know where I'm losing time but I can't quite put it all together without making a few mistakes. I'm hoping he's leaving it at that now.

F82 M4
Anyone playing this on the PC? I'm getting quite bad performance issues at the moment. I get bad FPS stutter, sound stutter and constant crashes

i7 4790k
8GB RAM
GTX 1080 Ti

Shouldn't be a hardware issue at all. I'm playing @ 1440p with max settings

Game looks fecking beautiful when it runs right!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Well the Indy car rival challenge time has been set even lower by Josef now and I give up. Spent enough time getting to mid 44 not sure I can get to 43. Think he must be nearly top 100 out of near 20k people now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
4 new online hoppers have been added.

Breakout Hopper (A Class)
Endurance GT Hopper
IndyCar Hopper
Modern Hot Hatch Ghosts

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Is vip worth getting or is it just a couple of extra cars.

You'll get a few cars, a million in game credits, some mod cards, driver suits and x2 in game credits after races etc.

I dunno how much it is seperate though I just got it along with the ultimate edition as I wanted the season pass and early access.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of top gear drifting earlier. Think I need to mess around with the tune on both my drift cars. When I originally set them up it felt good but was struggling with it a bit today.

AndyBMX

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 265 / Tuono
Stoked on finally being able to use Porsches!

Attachments

• 8819e6f0-1813-4ea1-aa28-78aeca2070d9.jpg
    8819e6f0-1813-4ea1-aa28-78aeca2070d9.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 165
  Ph 1 172
Bit of top gear drifting earlier. Think I need to mess around with the tune on both my drift cars. When I originally set them up it felt good but was struggling with it a bit today.

Have you got he tube for that in the storefront?? I don’t know how to setup a drift tune so just need to download one. If you have let me know

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you got he tube for that in the storefront?? I don’t know how to setup a drift tune so just need to download one. If you have let me know

Yeah both the Nissan and the Rx-7 tunes are up mate. Give them a try but I think both might need a little tweaking although I was coming first in the drift hopper in the rx-7 yesterday.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not played in a while but cannot believe you can’t use your own cars yet for rivals?!

Tbh I'm not even sure if they'll ever bring back the class based or even homologated rivals. There is a few where you can use your own car though I think there's a new drift rival where you can use your own car and tune.

I think a lot of stuff will come on 7th November though which is when the Scorpion and first car pack comes out so we can still hope seems a stupid thing to get rid off imo.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Am I missing something from the Free Play option that will just let you go out and do as many laps as you like on a circuit? Like the testing option in 6 once you had tuned your car ?

Also is the full airfield available? Can't find it ?

SQ5
Tbh I'm not even sure if they'll ever bring back the class based or even homologated rivals. There is a few where you can use your own car though I think there's a new drift rival where you can use your own car and tune.

I think a lot of stuff will come on 7th November though which is when the Scorpion and first car pack comes out so we can still hope seems a stupid thing to get rid off imo.

I’m fairly gutted I bought this on Digital Download

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Am I missing something from the Free Play option that will just let you go out and do as many laps as you like on a circuit? Like the testing option in 6 once you had tuned your car ?

Also is the full airfield available? Can't find it ?

The free play tune option is there you should see it on the same selection screen as the tuning/upgrades and race setup there should be a test drive option after you load the race.. As for hot lapping rivals style that's not there yet.

Also the test track air field seems to be missing at the minute probably coming in an update but I'll be truly gutted if it doesn't as that's what the tag modes were on and that's one of my favourite game modes.

I’m fairly gutted I bought this on Digital Download

I'm pretty certain you could still get a refund although not sure if you can still now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen people getting refunds through xbox live support or microsoft live chat.. Could be worth a try if you really want the refund.

AG 200 cup
Anyone else having trouble with the rivals and not being able to use any tunes on the races where people on the leaderboards have used the same tune. It keeps saying that it is illegal.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really enjoying Forza 7. Ive been playing it the last few days in the evening solidly.
Ive completed all the races in the last cup and am now working my way through the rest of the races in the lower cups.
Ive found that the game is a lot more fun when you set the race length to LONG - instead of doing 3 laps you do 7-10. I also set the difficulty to unbeatable and buy a load of the 50k crates to try and get good mods. I tend to finish the race with around 150k in credit rewards. I dont have the cheaters VIP game or anything like that so dont get any bonuses you have to pay for.

Some cars are brilliant and love using them, my favourite is the Ferrari BBLM 72.
hqdefault.jpg

Give this car a try, its brilliant on any of the OPEN events in career. It handles so so well even without any tunes.

Im hating the Sonoma raceway track, the corners just dont link together and cant get anything flowing on it.

Definitely try unbeatable difficulty though, Im not the best at racing games but with extra laps its quite easy. I do find that one of my strategies is to try and late break and use some of the cars as a cushion on the first corner of every race to try and move up to around 3rd by the second corner.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Also, who has the gamertag cliosport667? Just been on forzahub and you are quite a bit ahead of me on the forza points - good going !!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Try Sebring endurance on unbeatable the AI will score top 100 leaderboard times on that track lol.

I finished all the races in the single player but on standard length. There's a few I might go back and do on long or extra long though but I wanted to get single player out the way early before I get into multiplayer. So far I'm loving some of the online hoppers too.

There was also a big update today and the latest car pack has been released. Really not sure why they keep bothering with the off roaders but other than that it's not too bad.

Reactions: Gus
  Kawasaki ER6N
Trying this from the iPad so not sure how the quality will be but will try it. I’m playing on pc with the g920 and loving it. The wheel needed setting up as the default settings are really bad but now it’s really good with a great feel. Probably slower than on a pad atm but getting there.

Couple of shots

381615B6-B3D6-4F4E-92C0-BE5FEBE5FBC3.jpeg
A32D7748-50AF-49C1-8493-506BF4CBAFAA.jpeg

Reactions: Gus

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't choose there's too many lol. Currently enjoying the Z3M and the MX5 in A class hopper. RX7 in the drift hopper and the BMW Z4 GT3 in the endurance hopper but I have a bunch of other cars I do enjoy using too.