ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Four years on - and for the first time this week...

Monaco RS Clio 172
if you change any of the settings, quite naturally, it switches off the automatic climate control, as it detects that you wish to take over.

why would you press ac, then press auto? use the window demist button, then once your windows are clear, press auto, set your temperature, sit back and wait for it go a bit quieter, which it will, once you are near the temperature.

I tend to start my car 15 mins before I leave for work in the mornings at this time of year, no need to even use ac to demist. auto @ 25, walk away, come back, demisted and nice and toasty for the drive into work.

just a bit annoying using the key to lock both doors while it warms up while I am inside the house because the remote locking on the spare key will not work when the engine is running. poor design.

Tav

Clio 197
I had dual zone climate in the Audi and I hated it. I prefer to control the heat of the air coming from the fans rather than the ultimate temperature of the cabin. Sometimes even when set at 22 degrees it would start pumping out cool air to maintain temperature, last thing you want on a cold day.

The Cup has regular air con and I am loving the simple life again.

Monaco RS Clio 172
fair play. cc can be turned off tho, by disabling auto, and you can then set the temp of the air using the up/down (red/blue) buttons manually. :)

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
I always regretted not buying a cup, especially when it came to doing the belts etc, but the other day I had a very close call where I needed the ABS and since then my regrets have all but gone! CC is fine, i just put it on 23 and leave it to do whatever it wants. But I couldn't buy a car now without ABS since having this near miss as its the only thing that stopped me from skidding into the back of another car in a panic.

ClioSport 172
I absolutely adore CC! I couldnt go back to normal AC! Although my CC is normally on 26 all the time & I dont know if thats because i'm always cold or because its not as hot as it should be!

My dads only complaint with his Civic TypeR is that it doesnt have CC!