ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FP02 silver 172 norwich

Z4
i saw a phase 1 silver 172 around tombland area yesterday, it made me think i want one lol, so i think i might get one!

A

andy27

Chris p! U live around Norwich? U up for meeting up on the 10th sept? See "local meetings-East anglia"
Let us know!

Z4
andy27 said:
Chris p! U live around Norwich? U up for meeting up on the 10th sept? See "local meetings-East anglia"
Let us know!

Yeah i do mate, and i would only i don't have a clio and you'd probably state my rover 25/ mg zr car! maybe I'll just wait until i get the 172...

A

andy27

We might be able to let you off as you have plans of buying a decent car! lol
Your welcome to join us if you want! you've got a couple of weeks to get yourself a proper car!

Z4
andy27 said:
We might be able to let you off as you have plans of buying a decent car! lol
Your welcome to join us if you want! you've got a couple of weeks to get yourself a proper car!

haha yeah maybe... it is a proper car! better than a clio 1.4 anyway, ahh glad i got that off my chest lol. know of any 172s for sale around our area? phase 1 preferably, lower price!

RB 200 Cup!
hi chris try speraking to a guy called jamie at Inchcape in Norwich - hes andy27's bro in law - might be able to surce you one - very helpful when i went to see him the other day about a 182.

Z4
Timmay said:
hi chris try speraking to a guy called jamie at Inchcape in Norwich - hes andy27's bro in law - might be able to surce you one - very helpful when i went to see him the other day about a 182.

surely that would be quite expensive though at inchcape? was thinking more along the lines of private sales...

RB 200 Cup!
true inchcape are expensive - i was given details on a 172 53 reg - 24k on the clock and they wanted 8995!!! but i suppose you could always haggle?

Z4
Timmay said:
true inchcape are expensive - i was given details on a 172 53 reg - 24k on the clock and they wanted 8995!!! but i suppose you could always haggle?

haggle? I'd need to suck his nuts to get it to the price i want it, and i dont swing that way pal! lol.

chris_p said:
haggle? I'd need to suck his nuts to get it to the price i want it, and i dont swing that way pal! lol.

take a lady with u. tell her to wear a tight chesty top and the price will soon drop!!

A

andy27

Oi young Lady! Thats my Bruv-In-Law your talking about!
They're not the Cheapest but at least they are a major company to fall back on!
Private Sale if it Goes wrong what can you do? Remember we are talking about Renaults here!
Do finance aswell so don't need all the cash there and then!
Worth going and seeing! See Jamie if you do go there! He can search all the Dealerships Nationwide to see if they have what your looking for!

andy27 said:
Oi young Lady! Thats my Bruv-In-Law your talking about!
They're not the Cheapest but at least they are a major company to fall back on!
Private Sale if it Goes wrong what can you do? Remember we are talking about Renaults here!
Do finance aswell so don't need all the cash there and then!
Worth going and seeing! See Jamie if you do go there! He can search all the Dealerships Nationwide to see if they have what your looking for!

im just saying! it usually works i.e in a club etc!