ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fpmsl when i saw this, check this shite heap

Leon Cupra 300
DSC00382.gif

DSC00383.gif

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
Re: fpmsl when i saw this, check this s**te heap

haha have to admit ive seen alot worse than that about tho!

Leon Cupra 300
I've not seen any worse around here in a long time... that exhaust would probably look silly on an evo / scoob!! its mahoooosive

Leon Cupra R 225

I've not seen any worse around here in a long time... that exhaust would probably look silly on an evo / scoob!! its mahoooosive

it's also the rustiest piece of s**t I've ever seen. I'd rather walk than get in that Saxo. Some ppl, ffs.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
dont know whats worse, the exhaust or the rather cheapy looking bodykit. it wouldnt look out of place on bloody star trek!

133/225/CLS AMG
Its not good but its far from the worse. What is funny is the huge exhaust, big bodykit and then tiny stock wheels!! haha

BMW M135i
Probably the biggest bore, worst exhaust i've seen. Doesn't help that its rusted to s**t and back too.

MINI Cooper S

Gonna take the digital camera down the beach tonight and take some pics of some real pieces of s**t, u will see worse in cleethorpes! trust me lol...

Honda Civic Type R
yeah but I bet it's the loudest. therefore must be the fastest. i bet you he sits down a macdonalds drive thru and turns his stereo up and revs his car. i'd be well scared by it.

he looks like he's got hub caps on ffs!

Milltek'd 182
i think it looks welllllll cooooooool. i might sell my 182 and buy one. bet its fast with that exhaust.