ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fred @ BTM I'm here waiting! Where are you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 182 FF
Anyone have a contact for Fred? Booked my car in for belts and mot this morning to drop off from 10am and no one is here? Another guy in a Megan is waiting also!

tried landline and mobile but no answer. He said he would be here from 10am.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Fred doesn't always "do" mornings but it's unlike him to leave people hanging... Keep trying his mobile

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was supposed to meet him at 9am once and he didn't get there until 1045! Lol.

He's very laid back...

It's a good job i like him tbh.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
He no longer uses this site, but he is frequently on facebook, but I would imagine probably not whilst running late stuck in traffic or whatever as that would be naughty but you could try it.

Clio 182 FF
Got there about 10mins after I posted this. Cars dropped off and now waiting for the bill!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Passive aggression. Such fun.

I don't think it's very professional for you to be having an open argument with a fellow trader on here. You might want to reconsider your tact, no one will come out looking good. Save it for emails and phone calls.

+1

especially when the other trader isnt even on here anymore anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.