ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freds NEW Lights @ FCS

I have loads of pics..

They looked mega mint.. and cus his car is so low, It looks MINT overall.. noticed it big style on the Motorway..

The lights look great on Ks car too.. very impressive - can see these selling LOADS.

Daz.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Ive given up having seen all the links to other sites and vids on here... everyone knows it but now I reck!

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

I think I do too to be honest!

Just had a KFC actually and by chance, wished Id had a Big Mac!!!!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Batesyboy on 27 May 2003

I think I do too to be honest!

Just had a KFC actually and by chance, wished Id had a Big Mac!!!!
I think my esp must be in good working order ;) Those lights are so nice, I think i like them, as Ive never seen them anywhere else before

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i saw u there hippy chick but was to scared to say lo, lol i was parked next to fatherted.

MalicE

Lionel Richie

*bows to the many*

First set in the UK!!!!!!!!

I dont like any of the lexus lights until now!!!! They look mint in the dark too!!

Dave from K-tec is a sound bloke, hopefully theyll want to do some development work on my car!!!;)

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol, i seen ya driving off to the C-machine Fred, bouncing down the road!! Yeah, id say its pretty low!! And the only reason u could get your fist in my arch was cause ive went down to a lower 195/50 profile tyre ;)! Nice to meet u neways mate! Rob

I was going to buy them a while back but had doubts as i knew i didnt really like lexus lights. Can someone post the back of freds car please? Just open the image in Paint and put a squiggle on the numberplate!

-Rob

I wont be getting them as i think they might get my car some bad attention as well as good. They look cool though mate good choice.

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 28 May 2003

*bows to the many*

I dont like any of the lexus lights until now!!!! They look mint in the dark too!!

Dave from K-tec is a sound bloke, hopefully theyll want to do some development work on my car!!!;)

and mine must be the second set then!?!? :D

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 27 May 2003

i saw u there hippy chick but was to scared to say lo, lol i was parked next to fatherted.

MalicE
OMG am I that scarey :D so where were you ?

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by kis172 on 28 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 28 May 2003

*bows to the many*

and mine must be the second set then!?!? :D
Kathy, did you fit yours at the show ? as I may have a picture if you had them fitted then :)