ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Insurance

Skoda Fabia vRS

did i read somethin on here about Renault offerin free insurance with some Clios..........think it was the 1.2

????

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Think it was on the 1.2 Extreme model. Dont know if it applied to the 1.2 Dynamique tho.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

yep mate the base model which is the authentique the minimum age for insurance is 18, billabong (18), and the dynamique (19).

Skoda Fabia vRS

so how much are you payin each month then, and whats the performance stats on the 1.2s

if i was to get one id need somethin at least as fast to 60 as my RT

Free Insurance is on all Expression from 21, Dynamique and Billabong 1.2 16V and dCi 65 from 19, Dynamique and Billabong 1.4 16V and dCi 80 from 21. There are a few Extreme 1.2 16V and dCi 65 remaining and the Free Insurance on these is from 18

Skoda Fabia vRS

cheers Jeremy, ill have to wait til im 21 to consider it then, as id be lookin at the 1.4 16v