ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Photoshop

It asks me to log in then when I do it loads up CS2 with keys on the right then each individual product for mac or win with their own keys too.

172, Tiguan
The Adobe website will be pretty busy today, so give it time if you're getting errors.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Worth noting:

The install for Mac is actually for Power PC devices, so you'll need Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8 or Rosetta to get it working.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The site worked for me yesterday but I downloaded the 3 files and at 95% done they failed. Managed to download cs2, elements 5 & the video editing software from the list though and they work fine.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The 3 disks are for the whole creative suite. That includes Audition, Premier, Photoshop, Elements and more.
If you just want CS2, then just download the file (I think the 340mb on is right).

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Are InDesign & Elements worth getting? I've not used Photoshop for many, many years... but I've recently got my first dSLR.

Wouldn't work for me either.

I'm also on 10.8.2.

ScreenShot2013-01-17at000601_zpse9fab912.png

Never above 25mpg
That's exactly what I'm getting come up on mine! Anyway to install it but running "as an earlier version" like you can for 7 -> XP ?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Wheres the Serial # to put in? One above doesnt work for just PS

Thanks

Did you download just the cs2 file? The serial number was right next to it. There should have been two files, one Windows, one Mac and the relevant number next to each one.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Not bad, I imagine plenty will take advantage of this.

Although im sure you're meant to of technically bought a license back when cs2 was new out.

I R r****d? My Mac OSX is 10.8.2 but won't let me install? Too new for the programme?

Wouldn't work for me either.

I'm also on 10.8.2.

ScreenShot2013-01-17at000601_zpse9fab912.png

That's exactly what I'm getting come up on mine! Anyway to install it but running "as an earlier version" like you can for 7 -> XP ?

Worth noting:

The install for Mac is actually for Power PC devices, so you'll need Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8 or Rosetta to get it working.

Rosetta stopped in 10.6.

Can anyone confirm which disc is CS. I only want that as I have a later version of elements installed already.

ETA: Just realised that this isn't actually "free" it's just supposed to be an update for CS2 licence holders. Not sure I can be arsed now.

Last edited: