ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free sat nav for nokia

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Does this mean that tracking is now free as well I have it on my 6700, but to be able to track my progress, I had to buy it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Excellent. Will be doing this when I get home.

edit: Or not as mine is not listed. Hmm.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Theres a link below the drop down list saying 'To find Ovi maps for other mobile devices click here'

1998 BMW e46 323i
cool as f**k, I think as long as your nokia has gps and can run ovi maps 3.3 you're ok... Bit sorry I sold my old n95 and 96 now,..

1998 BMW e46 323i
really,.. guess they're entitled to allow it on only newer devices to shift them off the shelves.

Polo + Micra
yeah it's because i haven't got version 31 of the phone software and it won't let me upgrade it:dapprove:

DCi
seems i don't have the right 5800 to get this :dapprove:
me and my missus both got the same phone at a similar time...

however she is a dumbass and had to claim new ones on her insurance twice....

each time she seemed to get slightly different software on the phone.

if you really want this, then an insurance claim might be worth a blag?

Track 172 & Golf R32
i just downloaded this but its still asking me to pay for a new license despite it being free. Or is it that the voice guided navigation is'nt the free part?

1.6 Ford Focus
So has anyone got this to work on the N95?

I just installed it and it's still trying to charge me for a license, then mid way through the options my phone randomly turned itself off and on again.