ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freeview HD.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Cancelled sky as i dont tend to watch anything other than freeview.

Anyone got a Freeview HD box? Recomendations?

I used to have freesat, but due to the lack of a second feed im reluctant to go back.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The Humax box is £300. I was afraid that might be the best. Nevermind, still cheaper than sky.

275 Trophy
I have freesat HD and its great. Panasonic do high def, hard disc, blueray boxes. Not sure what you mean about the second feed. Do freeview tuners need or have 2 inputs for recording?

1998 BMW e46 323i
He's after a freeview hd box recommendation I think lads.

I'm guesing he wants to record with a PVR, and only has a single LNB and single feed to his TV (like me).

Clio 200 Raider
Ive had the humax freesat 320gb box and icecrypt freeview hd box, But nothing comes close to my new samsung tv with the built in freeview hd for pic quality simply stunning. Saying that if its a box your after i would go the whole hog and buy the humax freeview hd recorder as it will be the best pic quality no question.