ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

freeview help!

Petrol Blue 182.
recently changed over from sky to virgin media tv downstairs, all the tv's are freeview upstairs, all the tv's upstairs had to be re-tuned but now when the tv's scan freeview they only pick up a quater of the channels i have no itv, chan 4, chan 5, dave etc etc anyone know whats gone on?

Petrol Blue 182.
no the arieals still up, virgins off cable, but sky was from the dish, the arieals attached to the dish, but its still up just non functional.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hmmmmm, I'd check connections the aerial/dish, could be a unfortunately timed fluke or something? Or has your dish been knocked?

I found one of my old freeview boxes could play channels it had already in it in a certain location, but if you searched for new channels in that location, you'd lose some. I ended up tuning it by plugging it into the big "house aerial" then moving it to my room.

Worked alright then! LOL