ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Again with the reading.

See you at FCS 2010.

18. Please do not "Flame Bait" - if your post is made to deliberately get peoples backs up and cause an argument - Then please, don't post it. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
18. Please do not "Flame Bait" - if your post is made to deliberately get peoples backs up and cause an argument - Then please, don't post it. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

;)

Yeah, i didn't actually give him any points. Seeing as i cant give myself any.

FF RB 182
You travelled the same day though right?? I did that last year and would never do it again, nearly falling asleep at the wheel and speeding ticket FTL

Yeah we did, I drove there and Gaz drove back. He got the bad end of the deal :D

Would get a travel lodge next year if can afford it.

if he does he wont have a head left lol.. i went mental the other day when someone revsersed and slightly tapped my car infront of me while i was walking to it..lol

the driving at trax/fcs is mostly the same as an RS day or closed circuit day. the main reason some young uns/novices make mistakes is the track heroes/c0ckswingers put the s**tter up them so much they panic.

the silverstone drivers at trax were the worst out there, it was frankly embarresing(sp). the lads in the little cars and n00bs drove really well i thought..

i did 3 hours out on track at fcs last year and the worst behaved were 2 meganes.... (and no i wasnt one of them) :boring:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
if he does he wont have a head left lol.. i went mental the other day when someone revsersed and slightly tapped my car infront of me while i was walking to it..lol

That won't pay for your repair bill though, or your circa £1000 insurance excess.

Nothing at the mo :(
they wont though will they mate lets be honest. youre not phil mitchell and you chose to go on track. thats why insurance can be bought.

ive looked into insurance for track

so many small print even states things like collisions they dont pay for... ever one i read was if you hit something like a wall while on the track they wont pay for it..

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
So if they don't cover collisions or if you hit a wall, what will they cover?

Seriously mate, they aren't gonna pay for it,

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Problem with trackday insurance is that it is always per day, and i dont want to pay a full day rate for a 15/20 minute slot.

Moris seem cheap enough, not had any experience with them though.

SQ5
I wouldn't be doing my first track time at FCS! All the people that are driving heroes to impress all the stand/mates. Not a good idea!

If you wanna do a track day don't waste your money and do FCS or Trax as there very poor value man up and do one of the Renaultsport days next year if you have an RS car.

However, if you don't have an RS go and do a real trackday and get some tuition, there are plenty of days to choose from.

Just my opinion of course.

;)