ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

DCi 100
Watch the video's from last year lol, people passing either side, nobody letting anyone faster through.

Kind of like people drive on the road lol!

Would like to attend this in something non French. Means I will get to the location without:

a; having to take my door card off to sort the locking mechanism at some s**t service station.

b; my car not starting three times and giving worried looks to Naith as all other CSers bombed off in the direction of the track.

Banter with the Bears and NW lot ftw, though.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Would like to attend this in something non French. Means I will get to the location without:

a; having to take my door card off to sort the locking mechanism at some s**t service station.

b; my car not starting three times and giving worried looks to Naith as all other CSers bombed off in the direction of the track.

Aww, with Jord putting his wheels on his car properly and you coming in German-mobile I'll have nothing to take embarassing photo's off on the way to FCS though :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

If its not french people will write on it in the dust though, like that beemer that got 'dirty german ****' written on it this year :rasp:

White Sti Hatch
I will no doubt be there in the 9 ! Am i aloud to go on track with the CSers in somin thats not french ?

Aww, with Jord putting his wheels on his car properly and you coming in German-mobile I'll have nothing to take embarassing photo's off on the way to FCS though :(

Lol, they were quite amusing. FCS 2007 crew FTW lol.

If its not french people will write on it in the dust though, like that beemer that got 'dirty german ****' written on it this year :rasp:

Lol, once people know how ODC I am with cleaning cars they will a; be no dust and b; be NO TOUCHING on pain of death!

ibiza cupra
hopfully there will be a few more girlies there next time too. i know there was a few but there is allways room for more.
also do you recon a decent car will win the megs top 25 or another fibre glass wonder.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
ahhh the chalk pen doodles were all good, it took about a month or so for them to get removed via rain. Some-one else (apparently Naith :() Wrote tw*t in the dust on the bonnet :(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
ooooh, I'll have a choice. To be stolen when I've decided what colours are going on the 172.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

You've bailed on the bears 2yrs in a row ya poof!!!