ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2015

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Hey Guys,
Here are a selection of my photos from French Car Show, there are more on the link below, as there is too many to post here:
http://www.anthonyket.com/Cars/French-Car-Show-2015
Cheers and enjoy!

1O3C3983-L.jpg

1O3C3986-L.jpg

1O3C3987-L.jpg

1O3C3988-L.jpg

1O3C3989-L.jpg

1O3C3991-L.jpg

1O3C3998-L.jpg

1O3C4008-L.jpg

1O3C4009-L.jpg

1O3C4015-L.jpg

1O3C4350-L.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Just spent the last hour enjoying the pictures with a coffee.
1O3C3826-L.jpg

the photo above made me chuckle. The owner has spent thousands gold plating his engine bay with real 24 ct Gold. His longtime girlfriend was next to him and he said that he had spent everything he had on the car and as a result he cant afford an engagement ring for her - the engagement ring is in the engine bay . She did not look very impressed when he said it.
This is the car BTW
1O3C4189-L.jpg

Looks very similar to the Ali G car imo.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@JON FOZ
Had a chat with your mate who had this car, Terry hurst think his name was. Awesome bloke, unfortunately they wouldnt let him on track with it as it failed the noise test, was +3db over the limit. Shame as he was all suited up and everything
1O3C4100-L.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The first 2 R5's above look awesome, the last one above does not. The engine bay is very tidy (I'm not a lover of the gold but it looks neat) but the bodykit ruins what could be a nice R5.

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
@JON FOZ
Had a chat with your mate who had this car, Terry hurst think his name was. Awesome bloke, unfortunately they wouldnt let him on track with it as it failed the noise test, was +3db over the limit. Shame as he was all suited up and everything
1O3C4100-L.jpg
That's a shame as it goes really well.

3 dB is quite a lot though,didn't really think it was over loud when I last heard it run at Oulton Park.

Thanks for passing on the info to that guy too,he ordered some adaptors yesterday ;)

BMW 535d
Where is the pic of the mk2 with 200 diffuser? When I had mine I always thought I would do that.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I took a few pics but I'm working 12hr nights and havnt had chance to look at them yet, but will try to get them up by the weekend.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Fantastic photos! Enjoying looking at the whole album on your website :blush:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Looking good!

Thanks for taking the time to take and post these pics :)

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Thanks boys, glad you like the photos.
@Pacman. and anyone else that wants high res photos you can buy the hi-res image off my website.