ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2016 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand! (Jun 4-5)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I thoroughly enjoyed today.

Thank you for everyone that attended our stand. As always it's much appreciated,

Was great meeting even more new members and I'm really pleased about how many of you are also attending CSF in 4 weeks time.

Hi, there were between 20-30 cars on the clio sport stand, there weren't any more room for more. There were loads of other clios on other stands.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Quality day out, big thanks to @Bug for the lift down and sorting seats/snacks for the day. Spent most of it track side but managed to bump in to Ron and a few others throughout the day.
CSF next, hopefully catch up with a few old faces as well as meet some of the new ones!image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Setting up at camp and getting the cars sorted for the saturday show day!
IMG_1059_zpsir8qfhec.jpg
@fairm010 lovely BG 182
IMG_1062_zpsdobugrio.jpg
My youtube/local friends cars .. 21/50 megane 265 trophy and a ST250
IMG_1061_zpsftgnjrqt.jpg
Set up on the stand for a few hours FT. dirty track wheels
IMG_1071_zpshhyxghg2.jpg
our beautiful but blurry @RyG
IMG_1074_zpsab90dzqv.jpg
IMG_1075_zpslymiczqi.jpg
@optical PB 182
IMG_1076_zpsirxfpbip.jpg
IMG_1079_zps5t7zyxra.jpg
The stand
IMG_1081_zpsp1zyealn.jpg
IMG_1083_zpsxj4jojlc.jpg
Mine and @fairm010 182 reunited again (as in every picture we're together!) with @RyG =]
IMG_1084_zpsbxjpbhkn.jpg

I have a few more but ive ran out of space on photobucket

Bug

Megane rs250
@Sunglasses_Ron it was my mate Skinner with the r27 trust me now he has no interest in the internet unless there's a car on there he wants to buy... he's up for csf we was talking about just going up in the r27 as it's a mission to get there, I'm just waiting to see if I can get the weekend off work which at the moment doesn't look too good to be fair any chance of pay on the gate there for camping as It will end up being I do a few favours in work for that weekend off

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
@Sunglasses_Ron it was my mate Skinner with the r27 trust me now he has no interest in the internet unless there's a car on there he wants to buy... he's up for csf we was talking about just going up in the r27 as it's a mission to get there, I'm just waiting to see if I can get the weekend off work which at the moment doesn't look too good to be fair any chance of pay on the gate there for camping as It will end up being I do a few favours in work for that weekend off

There will be limited camping tickets on the gate but that's purely because of us needing to know numbers for the catering. BUT, there's no reason why we can't sell you a camping ticket without an evening meal voucher if it came to it.

Having said all that as long as you book a day or two in advance it will be fine as it's all e-tickets this year anyway.

Either way we won't turn you away! :up:

Reactions: Bug

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Call in those favours matey, we need more Welsh folk going. Had a ride on sheep up there last year...that's the only reason I'm going, no need for my wellies or Velcro gloves! Didn't even have to chase it!

Bug

Megane rs250
Yeah alright well I'm stuck with Saturdays and Sundays to work now till this and I won't know if I can have to Monday off now till next week -_-
Not to worried about the pies to fair last thing I'd be eating is eyelids and arse holes wrapped in pastry
Me and slim (Skinner with r27) will be on the fruit salads aha

B-shaw557

ClioSport Club Member
I've a few pics of the stand, I'll post um all up once I've edited (or not and ill just shove un-edited pics up)
I was a traitor though, put mine on the CSOC stand :beers:

The ph1? Her names Dawn, not sure she's on here.
Dawn's on here, but I thought hers had a different reg on it ? (and it didn't have the Chromodora's on it) She's got the BG Mk2 Vee too + a ton of others RS models,

@VIICarCare is it yours ? Did you get the wheels off ebay the other week (I saw a set on there & thought about bidding)

FF LY 182
I'm pretty sure it's a guy called Lee's. Dawn was in her 172 cup.
Dawn's on here, but I thought hers had a different reg on it ? (and it didn't have the Chromodora's on it) She's got the BG Mk2 Vee too + a ton of others RS models,

@VIICarCare is it yours ? Did you get the wheels off ebay the other week (I saw a set on there & thought about bidding)
rett

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Who was it I spoke to with a nice black 182 on the CS stand with the standard exhaust. Cant for the life of me remember.