ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Re: French car show 2011

Is it not usually February the confirm the date.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

12th June 2011. Thats an educated guess.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yup, I'd say so too. Just don't book any holidays in June to be sure!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Would be cool if they got a better location for next year.

You'd think donington would be fairly reasonably priced since they are still trying to build the tracks profile back up at the moment.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Afaik, Mark and co. are happy with Rockingham and as they've been there a few years it must be easier (if that's possible) year on year

PH1 iceburg

It was the same weekend as performance vauxhall show last year and that was at pod.

Its a busy time of year and all manner of forums want their shows at the best locations.

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI

i know when it is.....

dunno if i can publically post it though

Panda 100hp

i asked on the facebook group and the date is confirmed as June 5th, but location isn't confirmed.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I just hope its a bit more entertaining than last year...the company made the day good...but the general (lack of) entertainment wasn't appealing...as were some of the traders who made it look like a glorified car boot sale! (Not pointing fingers at the bloke selling Clio bits from the back of a white van! ;))

AGH the sl*g

As mentioned show was a let down this year there wasnt anything different from the year before same traders i think a change of location would do it good.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Silverstone would be epic.

Imo, merge it with another scene (maybe vauxhall?) and have both shows running side by side both days over a weekend.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

I think the lack of trade stands is probably something to do with the ammount of wind there seems to be surround the rockingham area.

I dont care for the location at all, silverstone would be awesome and I'd be definitely up for getting out on track.....

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member

Locations a load of crap thats the problem, we went to perfomance vaux the day before and it was unreal how much better it was

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

I just go to watch the track action mainly, also the night before in the hotel is always a good'un. Stayed in the hampton last year and was awesome, in the players bar after watching the shower of s**t that is england play.

racing blue 182

i quite enjoyed this years as it was my first time down there

defo be there this year

07 Campus Sport 1.2

one advantage to it being at rockingham for me, i could pretty much walk there. i live in corby, and on a good day i can hear the speedway from my house if they've got the bigger cars racing in the summer. When it first opened it had so much going on, but the racing scene has died down and now its used mainly for corporate events. If anyone needs any advice on where to stay etc over the weekend, drop me a pm

Clio v6

Adrian Flux French Car Show
Rockingham Motor Speedway
Northants

[FONT=&quot]

Sunday 5th June - Confirmed !!!

[/FONT]

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup

Nice to see that it's not on the same weekend as Le Mans

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

This year was rather blurry, Fun from what i can remember!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF

Im a little disappointed that it's at Rockingham again this year, apart from the track stuff I found the rest of the show rather boring. I was gone by 2 in the afternoon. I prefer the drive there and back with my mate tbh!

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5

To add to previous posts, here's the post from the facebook group, from a gentleman called Mark Dow:

News - Adrian Flux French Car Show 2011 Confirmed at Rockingham, Northants on Sunday 5th June, 2011. Tickets go on sale on 1st February when the update site goes live. Merry Christmas.

Monaco Blue 172

Good evening all,

just been looking at this years calander and clicked on the FCS link and it is saying that the tickets are only available on the gate?
is this correct ?
Kind Regards
Andy