ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh Pics... *Frp Content*

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just a Gwash, Z6 wipe down, tyres done.

Pics look so over exposed via the iPhone for some reason. Only resized, some are crap, some are okay.

Enjoy...

7139832585_2274b556a7_z.jpg

6993745274_6932e33c28_z.jpg

6993746264_aa8965b481_z.jpg

6993747692_a6531519f7_z.jpg

7139834697_5e45aa1e77_z.jpg

7139835985_8b8d724382_z.jpg

7139835685_4e2eb80a2c_z.jpg

7139835041_d573965bb9_z.jpg

Thanks for looking chaps. Yes it will be for sale soon ffs! :eek:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice!

Don't see many of these on the road these days let alone in this condition!

53 Clio's & counting
And I STILL can't believe you're thinking of selling it? Mental!! Looks stunning mate, looks so so clean

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys. I can't use them in the advert they're s**t to be honest.

The money I'm asking and the miles it's done the car and the advert have to be spot on imo.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
keep it you MAD man!!

p.s make it a little more dirty pls, makes me look at my car and think how much more OCD i can clean it :eek:

neither the less, awsome car !

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mate, it's stunning. Can't believe you're contemplating getting rid.

How much are you hoping for? PM me if you want.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Mate, it's stunning. Can't believe you're contemplating getting rid.

How much are you hoping for? PM me if you want.

I'll text you mate. Cheers.

Is that the Pre or post facelift model?

All the V6's were facelift mate. Roughly a 54/05' plate.

Looks good.

Is that wheel in the second pic kerbed Kevin?

Cheers Fletch, all 4 wheels have some marks on them i'm afraid. Nothing bad just marked.

DB.

BMW 440i
Too clean for a scotsman. Shouldn't it be blizzards/snowing up there?

Very nice.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
First nice day in weeks Dave. I snatched the opportunity. I have a few more from today.

I might be able to salvage some for the advert!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Such a stunning example. Will it fetch top dollar?

Shame you're selling mate, but if you don't use it to its full potential you probably wont miss it as much as you think you will.

Ps. Advertise that you can smuggle immigrants into the country in the arch gap ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
Spent a fair amount of time in a Mk5 R32, a 225TT and a Mk5 ED30.

Very capable cars and sounded great. f**king boring though.

Nothing VAG is anything near exciting in my eyes.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I don't know where this boring patter comes from? You must love driving around in s**t box death traps rather than a good quality motor.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just like the way you werent regretting selling the Clio up at knockhill?! Tbf he may as well sell it, either he'll move on or regret t and buy another, neither is permanent!
That was purely because I was the odd one out and my Ph1 would've been the best there.

330i. E30 Touring.
I don't know where this boring patter comes from? You must love driving around in s**t box death traps rather than a good quality motor.

Spot on.

I struggle to see why (unless you're spending £30k+) anyone would spend more than £500 on a car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I see Gaz's point though. When was the last time I was on a track?

The point stands. The same reason you bought Bmw 330's 312's 5356's 989's etc etc they weren't exciting. Most were even auto!

You have your Trophy for blasting but you wouldn't take your missus out for a fancy meal in it. You wouldn't turn up to meet clients in it. That's why you have 2 cars.

Most of my points about Uncle Davey don't even matter to me personally but it shows people need cars for different reasons. I fancy a change. :)

It might well be boring and I doubt i'd find a better mechanically sound Frp on the market if I did want another. That's the risk i'll take.

330i. E30 Touring.

I see Gaz's point though. When was the last time I was on a track?

The point stands. The same reason you bought Bmw 330's 312's 5356's 989's etc etc they weren't exciting. Most were even auto!

You have your Trophy for blasting but you wouldn't take your missus out for a fancy meal in it. You wouldn't turn up to meet clients in it. That's why you have 2 cars.

Most of my points about Uncle Davey don't even matter to me personally but it shows people need cars for different reasons. I fancy a change. :)

It might well be boring and I doubt i'd find a better mechanically sound Frp on the market if I did want another. That's the risk i'll take.

Getting me confused with Dave?

TBH, i don't have love for the FRP really either. I can see it's a great example, but nothing with a blue oval on the front really tingles me. Saying that, i can still appreciate it's as good as one of them comes, and a lot of work goes into keeping one in that condition..

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Getting me confused with Dave?

TBH, i don't have love for the FRP really either. I can see it's a great example, but nothing with a blue oval on the front really tingles me. Saying that, i can still appreciate it's as good as one of them comes, and a lot of work goes into keeping one in that condition..

Lols! It was the TT and the Ed30 comment. No avatars on Tapatalk atm for some reason!

Appreciate the honesty Mike.

Bit like me with BM's. Don't really get the balls tingling apart from the Z4.