ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly Cleaned 16V...

RB 182 Cup
ok so they arnt all from the same photo sesh but just so you know, heres my valver!

let me know what you think! thanks

sideon.jpg

redmund2.jpg

otherside.jpg

sideside.jpg

frontside3.jpg

frontside.jpg

frontarch.jpg

frontarch2.jpg

backside.jpg

frontside2.jpg

shinymofo.jpg

gotta love that colour!

let me know what you think! thanks

RB 182 Cup
ChrisE said:
not a fan of the wheels...

theres always one lol. I dont think i would have bought them myself but were on the car when i got it! Grown to like them though!

Fletch123 -88k mate, i wish milage didnt exist!

RB 182 Cup
TomS said:
Apart from the wheels, that's really smart

owned by someone on here before wasn't it?

yeah it was, guy named Jason, not sure if he's been on since i bought it though. seems to be diveded opinions on the wheels lol. I like em one minute and dont the next.

cheers for the comments guys

M

M7CUO_V6

MINT! Love it!

Nice work keeping it so nice mate. Miss my valver sometimes

M

M7CUO_V6

Have to have em on they arses, look so mean, but compromises on handling thats the only problem.

1.8 Civic EX
very nice, always good to se another naples!

as said shame about the wheels...were very popular on clios quite a few years back but they don't do it for me anymore...

RB 182 Cup
Rhino16v said:
very nice, always good to se another naples!
Yep, love the colour! Red makes you go faster isnt it? lol

rhino, what engine mods u got done to give 163bhp?

1.8 Civic EX
Ross16V said:
rhino, what engine mods u got done to give 163bhp?

piper x ik, 4-2-1 manifold, silenced decat, powerflow cat back exhaust, cams, performance clutch, chip/re-map...

I like it, it looks really clean, I haven't seem a car on Momo arrow's for years.
There was another one on here identical to your car too (naples red & on arrow's)

No there were two identical cars one here - I guess that you now own one of them, I can't remember whose the other one was.