ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friends & family

Anyone on here have their 182 bought through this scheme. I can get one for £12100 from renault birmingham. Think it is with 20% discount. Only thing is some people on here have bartered dealers down to around the 12 mark anyway. How much did you pay for your 182 through a main dealer? Is this a good price?

Cheers

Yeah I know, I meant people have bartered dealers down to this sort of price without mentioning friends and family. Think there was someone on here yesterday who paid bout 12.5k anyway!

Lee

BMW M2C

I got mine from Renault Birmingham on F & F, I got 30% though as they offered that for a couple of months last year.

That price you have been quoted sounds like it has the Cup packs. The car is roughly £14,700 in standard trim, take off the 20% and its £11,760 so add the Cup packs and Metallic paint to that and it sounds about right.