ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From start to (nearly) finish..mk2 ph2 pearl black Euro...

Well it all started 2 years ago..actually brought her on the 6/6/06 at 6pm..err! err! err! err! (psycho noises)..she was standard with poo steelies.
049-2.jpg

so got some secondhand fox evo 6's...and lowered her 35mm..
006.jpg

got bored and lowered her to 60mm on PI springs and 30% uprated shocks..which was a bit better..
020-4.jpg

then changed the headlight to black angel eyes and rear lights to smoked ..oh and smoked side repeaters...
033-6.jpg

010-5.jpg

035-1.jpg

popped a powerflow backbox on..
023-7.jpg

started to hate the alloys..so orded these mamas...7.5" and 9" on rear..
002-27.jpg

019-8.jpg

007-18.jpg

then got the interior sorted in leather...
010-18.jpg

008-16.jpg

012-14.jpg

023-10.jpg

022-5.jpg

019-9.jpg

There are lots of other little details I have done ..like painted the calipers and badges (red) shortened the arial and popped a cross on the fuel flap..
021-6.jpg

next in line will be smoothing :wink: :D

LY 182
nice car this, scrubbed up well at fcs. (i even did my bit by parking my washed last month car next to it!)

next you need to cram it full of engine and hide the looms etc euro style !

Looks very nice, especially the retrim. You could have forked out for some new floor mats though ;)

Clio 1.2 Billabong
looks great, that retrims very niceeeee, bloody expensive though.

where'd you get the rear lights from?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
rear lights im assuming are sprayed with the tinting spray....looking good apart from the sticket. the borbets i didnt think would work, but they do, so good job

The alloys were only £714 with falken tyres 7.5" front and 9" rears..also came with free locking wheel nuts and chrome valve covers..were especially for clio fitment so no mucking about..also free spigot rings :) got them from Rimstyle advertised in Performance VW and Golf+ mags.

The rear lights I got of fleebay..was about £60 and were professionally sprayed..they need the red bits on as reflectors otherwise they are not legal.

and yes bjorn..I know I need some new mats..they are well scabby looking now..lol;)

thanks guys and galls! :)

looking good, some nice mods etc.

Interior is mint, although i couldnt justify the cost for it.

Dont really like the sticker on the petrol cap, but each to there own :).

Keep up the good work.

Not bad for a bird

My kickboxing skills are "not bad" for a bird either;)

looking good, some nice mods etc.

Interior is mint, although i couldnt justify the cost for it.

Dont really like the sticker on the petrol cap, but each to there own :).

Keep up the good work.

Danka schon!
is a bit expensive but could have got it done a lot cheeper..but then the quality goes down too. jobs worth doing and all that shizzle!:)

Thanks Cwissy :)

Lol Matt..im not deaf..hahaha..dont have to repeat yourself ;)

A nice pic EU-mania took of my baby at the FCS...

pinkyclio.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Only the wheels are euro...Headlights need to go! Smoothin will make it more fitting!

Only the wheels are euro...Headlights need to go! Smoothin will make it more fitting!

errr humm..what about my sticker..lol.!;)
the leather oem retrim is Euro too...will be better when I start and finish the smoothing though.
And paid £200 for my lights:dapprove: I like them:rasp:

LY 182
lol matt northern charm at its best.

almost as sophisticated as essex charm... my mate tried that at the south mimms meet aswell haha.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Looks good, I've got the same rear lights. They look great. Love the retrim, but not the cross on the petrol cap!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
Love the retrim, looks fantastic. You wouldn't see much of that in n. ireland. Euro wheels look great too.

fabia vrs
love the car nice NOT to see an rs grill ;) !!!!

Wana go down the same sort of route with my clio keep it oem+ sort of look but with a twist to my tastes :) (mine will have an rs grill tho :eek: )

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
^^ same here, car looks good luv. cross is abit suspect being mainly a symbol for Old Skool look but it still looks good

Car looks really good, I like the alloys a lot!

different splitter tho?

Ta:)
gonna get a 172 rear bumper..to bring it down lower.

Love the retrim, looks fantastic. You wouldn't see much of that in n. ireland. Euro wheels look great too.

Thanks dude..why would't you see that in NI??

love the car nice NOT to see an rs grill ;) !!!!

Wana go down the same sort of route with my clio keep it oem+ sort of look but with a twist to my tastes :) (mine will have an rs grill tho :eek: )

Cheers and
PMSL..yeah Iv always liked my grill..so dont see the point of changing it.

^^ same here, car looks good luv. cross is abit suspect being mainly a symbol for Old Skool look but it still looks good

Thanks a lot :)
its a maltease (sp?) cross ..all the Dubs have them on ..lol.