ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From start to (nearly) finish..mk2 ph2 pearl black Euro...

MERCEDES CLS AMG
JESUS !!!!!! ..... is that you in the pic you PM'd me ??? ..........i was only joking when i said a "G" string......you didnt have to go the whole hog and show me your Beaver

Flol :)

Well I wasnt very impressed with the one you sent me! not that I have a large Muller fruit corner...but that would be like throwing a party sausage in the channel tunnel:rasp:

Well some say size dont matter and its all about technique...but they are just being (very) kind. Have all you girfriends owned a rampant rabbit by any chance??

PMSL @ the spamage..glad this is my thread..lol.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Nah .... never needed one with my tackle.

Seeing as you've been about a bit ( minge has seen more action this month than wimbledon ) have any of your boyfriends owned one of these ??

snorkbx2.jpg

PMSL literally ;)

No...they have all drowned....thats why I go through so many..should maybe invest in one of those mamas:rasp:

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Occ : Student Nurse ( says it all ;) )

Went out with one once - a right messy little bltch. Suck a golf ball through a hose pipe - couldnt get her off her knees

Going home now for some tea

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if u changed your plate for a french one i think the car would look awesome

DSC_0302.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

My jaw has just dropped to the floor...you dont mess with your words do you. ..hahahaha.
Well I'll be thinking of you ..pmsl!

if u changed your plate for a french one i think the car would look awesome

DSC_0302.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Want to get one (well two) but would be too scared of getting a pull and 3 points.:dapprove:

Yeah and how dare you raise the tone of this thread;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
lol your current metal plates are illegal too,
oh and can i have a pic please, baby oil and fist waiting

Oh go on then...lets see all the mess your making with the baby oil...think you should send them by PM though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea but dont get french plates with german font! thats a FAIL no i know what cross it is, just sayin thats all as a fellow euro LOVER lol i do love my dubs other than anything else tho

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
yea but dont get french plates with german font! thats a FAIL no i know what cross it is, just sayin thats all as a fellow euro LOVER lol i do love my dubs other than anything else tho

lol i didnt like the French font i preferred the German one, noone except u has ever noticed tbh

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Don't see what's euro about it personally, which is probably why I like it!

If those are the angel lights that Ktec sell then they look better on a car than they do in the pics, those red details on the black rear lights look quite cool too. Leather... Ya tis nice, but why???

If you change the bumper to an 04 dynamique before smoothing then it would look perfect imo.