ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fronht wheels grinding and thumping noise... yet another one...

RB 182
I've read alot of the forums on here about the problems people have and how they have fixed them... ie, the washer on the uprights...

Every now and again it will make a grinding noise even at very low turning angles... is this of the same problem? you can here the wheel rubbing over the ground instead of turning whilst in motion...

Anywho... even without a fix, is this dangerous for the car? ie, will components fail or need replacing over time? Does it damage the tyre as loading is being placed where the wheel is not meant to take it?

It really shocked me today whilst in a car park!!! I even had to back up and take a second attempt ar a corner!... this was every corner in the blimmin car park too! lol

Thanks, Mike

RenaultSport Clio 182
My front left wheel makes a grinding noise on full lock. Especially when I reverse off the drive with the wheel turning left. Is this what you mean? Not sure what it is though?

RB 182
Yeah, but this is going forward both left and right :dapprove:

I don't even have to be on full lock for it to judder...