ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front brake pads and discs.

K20 EG Hatch
i just got ebc green stuff pads all round for £70 trade from a mate but i think there £100ish fro most online shops.

As per discs i will be gettin ebc discs too but cant remember the price....

Clio 182
I just had my brakes done this week - Brembo discs, Mintex fast road pads, hoses/fluid etc - will have a look at the individual prices tonight but makes such a HUGE difference, I'm well pleased :D

Clio 182
cliott said:
cheers i bet they were really expensive though, did you buy them via the net?

Wasn't cheap in all but well worth it and necessary! Was done at Mark Fish Motorsport :approve:

clio williams n0.26
the discs i got from gsf were the , brembo max discs, part no.r60116f.

with the cliosport discount they worked out to £65.80p incl.vat
just ring gsf up or go to their shop , state your model they should get the right ones for u.

the brembo max are grooved discs, but u can also get brembo blanks which might b a bit cheaper. hope that helps:)

Lionel Richie
final abode said:
the discs i got from gsf were the , brembo max discs, part no.r60116f.

with the cliosport discount they worked out to £65.80p incl.vat
just ring gsf up or go to their shop , state your model they should get the right ones for u.

the brembo max are grooved discs, but u can also get brembo blanks which might b a bit cheaper. hope that helps:)

you can currently only get Max discs for the 172/182 from us

Clio 182
cliott said:
if you could please karen thanx

Mintex fast road pads £65
Goodridge brake lines £55
Dot 5 brake fluid £8
Brembo discs £70
+ LABOUR/VAT

IMGP3442.jpg