ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front bumper

Clio 172
hey, hit two foxes the other day and cracked the front bumper. anyone know of anywhere that does that plastic welding stuff? cheers

Clio 172
yeah a pair of foxes! just ran out in front of me - nothing i could do. going quite quick at the time too - i definitely killed them lol

Clio 172
it's quite bad. my dad's mate said there's people who do plastic welding just wondered if anyone knew anywhere that does it.

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
it's quite bad. my dad's mate said there's people who do plastic welding just wondered if anyone knew anywhere that does it.

Some times its better to replace than repair, I got a brand new one from renault for my williams for £140, some companys supply them ready painted, it might be worth looking in to.

Clio 172
yeah will look into it. just out of interest, does anyone know of somewhere that does 172 bumpers for a reasonable price then?

i didn't need to reverse over them to make sure - believe me lol! you should have seen the blood and guts and fur on the car afterwards lol