ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Caliper mk1

My passenger side front caliper keeps seizing......guessing because the seals round the pitons are worn and they keep rusting up, unseized a few times now.

Question is, do you know if you can buy the pistons and seals new with out buying a whle caliper?

And....if not, is it worth getting a caliper from a scrap yard, because i guess they are quite expensive new. and mine are painted so it would look silly because dont really want to buy more caliper paint, as i want to sell it.

Cheers!

Matt

You can buy repair kits but your best going to a motor factorys and getting a rebuilt one you buy it and pay a surcharage when you fit it you return your old one and get the surcharge back.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
New kits are about £20 ish last time i bought one , that was for a Pug 306 S16 which use the same kit as the 172/182 . That was from a Pug main dealer .