ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front diamond, calipers, drums

Clio 1.2 Expression
Hi

I have just had my car fully colour coded an the next thing I want to change is the colour of the front diamond, calipers and drums. My car is silver and just wondered on what peoples opinions on are on colours?

I have noticed quite a lot of people use black, white and anthracite but I fancy a colour that will stand out.

Thanks

Ben

2002 Cup172
ive got bright sky blue calipers and a graphite diamond on a Mondial blue cup172.

but silver is a tough 1, Red Or Gold would be my main choises.
but depends what rims they are behind

And i dont think it really matters on colours or the front diamonds they all look better painted.

For the brakes, silver or black calipers, do the drums black so as not advertise the fact that it has drums on rear.

Doing the calipers & drums in a bright colour will look very tacky.

Clio 1.2 Expression
I have just started spraying my bullets and front badge red, going to paint the calipers and drums tomorrow, and post some pictures up on Monday/Tuesday so you can tell me what u think.

Clio 172
Paint the drums black, callipers will look fine red, but please dont do the drums red, why advertise the fact you have cack brakes