ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Diamond?

PB172
Thinking about painting my front diamond Pearl Black like my 172 but I kinda wanted to buy a second hand / new diamond on eBay so I don't mess mine up / start to hate it after a while and want to revert back to the chrome finish.

Are they cheap to pick up off of eBay or not? Plus do they just unclip or are they a whole bumper jobby?

On the subject is the rear diamond a similar job?

Thanks!

Edit: Is this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-LAGUN...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5198d8af4b

Last edited:
Send them off to sprayshack, he is a trader on here and paints them any colour you want. The front just pulls off and the rear you need to take out the lock mechanism to get to it.

Clio 197
Ever thought of wrapping it instead of painting.. Then, if you get bored/dont like it/want too put it back to standard, you just take off the vinyl.. Always a thought?

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Just vinyl wrapped mine

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
as mentioned the lock has to come of for the rear. I eventually got round to doing mine last night

didn't have too on mine just pulls off there are a couple of screws and clip to take off and requires a bit of force to pull off

clio mk1 RSI
i used a window tinting little plastic squeedgie to pop the front badge off dont force it the clips will break, it seems to come out easier if you wedge somthing in the top first then slide somthing under neath and pop it , i used a t spoon with head bent at 90 degrees.

Which Carbon wrap did you use mate?
Is it just the Vinyl? or is it the better Di Noc 3m stuff?

Also when doing the diamond how do you get it neat in the centre/hole of the diamond? Just cut a small hole? and push through with heat?