ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front door speakers

Fiesta ST-3
So after thinking my sound system in the car was rubbish, I have finally realised that both front door speakers don't work.

It's my understanding that they have never worked but I have replaced the head unit last week so I'm not counting out that as a possible cause.

But simply what so I need to check, why would both not work? Rears and dash speakers work fine. I've yet had time to pop the door speakers out and check the connections.

Scott

WRX
I would guess at some stage, upgraded were fitted and ex owner took them out and didn't bother replacing. Ten second job to take grill off to see, if the dash ones are working then all 4 outputs have power, as dash ones run off door (unless bodged)

Fiesta ST-3
I would guess at some stage, upgraded were fitted and ex owner took them out and didn't bother replacing. Ten second job to take grill off to see, if the dash ones are working then all 4 outputs have power, as dash ones run off door (unless bodged)

Already looked my friend and there are defo speakers there :) shabby fly ones lol. I just want them working for the time being.