ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FRONT GRILL

HELP!!!!

im lookin for a new front grill (for 172). me thinks i seen a nice silver one on a web site (was it this site?)and cant find it again. Think it costs about 75 squid.

anyone seen one???????????

cheers

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Stick with black! I saw a silver one on a black clio and thought it looked pants! Just my opinion though mate!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

YEP! I do! Like I said, its just my humble opinion which Im entitled too. If you like it, fair play to you. Therell be many who like it and many who dont...

:)

Stanced Honda S2000

no its not a k-tec jobby, i used my crafted hands. scollop, go to b&q warehouse. thats where i got my mesh from just ask em in there. cheaper than ya larkspeeds etc and better quality. so far ive managed to colourcode the bump strips , the front bumper, did the 16v bit on the side in iceberg silver too to match the grille. did it all myself with all the plastercisers, primer, spray and laquer.

thanks lady substance. its soooo easy to spray the grill. do it, dont like those k-tec things !

Stanced Honda S2000

MINE ? nah, its easy to do. ive seen an iceberg silver 172 where i live and hes sprayed his grill silver. looks nice. the alternative is to look at the k-tec site and there is a kit for the clio with a new replacement grill. looks nice but its about £180 . the kit is a bluey green colour. hope this elps.