ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Grille Painting

Hi,

I am thinking about getting a new Mk 2 172 soon and while I am gradually warming to the design, I am still not sure about the large plastic grille on the front. Has anyone had thiers colour coded ? What did it look like ? Do you have any photos I could look at ?

Thanks,

Carl

Still havent decided I test drove a Iceberg Silver one and really liked that but they seem to be quite common. So not really sure yet.

Carl

GirlRacer - OFF TOPIC
I noticed in another post that you said that your new 172 had been delivered with cruise control fitted. When did you take delivery ?

When I spoke to my local dealer he claimed that he did know if it could be fitted.

Is it standard equipment now on new cars ?

I am thinking that it might actually be quite useful for me on motorways to ensure I keep my licence !

Carl

172 Cup

Carl,

I think you may have misread. Im sure GRs hasnt got Cruise control. It will be available later this year.

Griff

You are probably right but I saw it in the post below maybe it was a mistake. Also I noticed on JamJar on their UK New Car section it lists Cruise Control as an option on the 172. Maybe its only std on imports at the mo ?

Does anyone know the situation on the new additions to the UK ? (ESP + Cruise Control) As I am thinking of buying soon I thought I might as well wait if it means the extras are put on as std

Carl
====
---
Topic : How many bought imports

GirlRacer posted 1/26/2002 18:02 GMT Black 172 Mk2

Thanks Trev_m. Mine has both the 6 cd under the passenger seat and single CD in the dash and has climate control, automatic headlights, cruise control and the usual standard things which the 172 now comes with.
---

172 Cup

Carl,

A few people have contacted Renault direct about Cruise control, traction control etc... Renault will only say that "it should be available later this year". Doesnt really answer the question does it.

Griff