ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front lights upgrade

Clio mk3 1.2 TCE SX
Hi, what is the best front lights to upgrade to? Nothing to major but just want something a bit brighter, as these stock ones i have are crap and dim as owt, cheers

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I think you can get Osram Nightbreakers for fogs, but it's a waste of money given the amount of times you'll actually use them.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Sorry, I totally misread. But my choice of bulbs still stands for main lights.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
if you want a cheap quick fix the halfords own xenons that are %90 brighter or something are buy one get one free, there about £16 i think

SC03OTT do you really rate the osram nightbreaker's as replacements for the standard OEM H7's? Is there much truth to their claim about the 90% increased vision from these?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yup, had them in my Clio and have the Nightbreaker Plus in my VW just now. Deffinitely a noticeable difference over standard bulbs. Not sure I could put the difference in % terms, but there is a marked improvement imo.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
+1 on the night breakers i thought they were over rated a bit but got a set and put them in and now i will be sticking with them as number 1 upgrade bulb as they are pretty good