ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front speakers some help needed please!!!

i need to know wot kinda speackers i should go for in the front of my clio??

i am runing a par of 300 watt pioneer 6x9 and a sony sub and amp in the rear but have not dun nethign with the front ones yet.

any suggestions as to what to go for???????

I read a review in total car audio and they were singing the praises of the new focal speakers they cost around £150 and are suppoused to be amazing i can vouch for the greatness of focal speakers!!:D

Audi S3 225

ya, go with the pioneer 13cm ones, they are what I have in my front doors and back doors. Sounds wicked with my 6/9s and sub. all amped.

They are about 70 quid in halfords for the pair. But u could get them cheaper at caraudiocentre.com

ive got 4 pioneer emotions 13cm. they sound alright once you amp them but id advice you to spend a bit more and get components. however i do have mbquart 6x9s and they sound amazing. best 80 pound ive spent. ive finally decided to bite the bullet and get a sub though, so ill be ditching the 6x9s i reckon

Willy2

I got a set of plastic covers which go on the inner door part of the wing mirror from a normal Clio and mounted my tweeters onto them, looks different. Just waiting for some decent crossovers to come up.

Speak to Monty at TFG in Newcastle (they do amil order aswell). I bought a set of Jackson components from him a while back and they sound real nice, cant wait to fire an amp up their arse!

He can tel you the best speakers for whatever money you are looking at

AND DONT EVER EVER EVER BUY SPEAKERS FROM HALFORDS! THEY AINT NICKNAMED RIPOFF FOR NOTHING!

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Im getting some Infinity Kappa components for the front and a set of Infinity 2-ways for the rear next week, Ill let you know the difference soon (keeping my headunit for another month before I go the whole hog with an Alpine unit, amp and sub, WAHOOOOOO!) :D

Just had the MB Quart PSD213 front components installed and they are the complete nuts! Have to really run them off a separate amp to get the full benefit of these babys though! Absolutely cracking if youve got the cash!

The RSD213s are also very good and can be run off your headunit if its putting out about 50w?

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Just got Vibe 5.25" SA components fitted in place of the back standards. Cost me like £120 but the bass and clarity from such small speakers is amazing!

If youve got the money buy them, absolute quality. Be changing the front ones for them too when i get the cash.

4 inch focal components are the absoute dogs danglies

rajk-

i see u were locing for soem crossovers

i have a set of focal crossovers, lookin at 50£ for the pair, only am month old

mailto:matt_hillsmith@hotmial.com">matt_hillsmith@hotmial.com

let me know if intersted