ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front splitter

GOLF GT TDI
i am looking of a suttle front splitter for my car i got clio sport side skirts and now looking for something to finish off the front any ideas

GOLF GT TDI
what just the standard 1? do they fit straight on know of any coimpanys that do splitters 4 clios

GOLF GT TDI
this is the sort of splitter (yellow CLio) i want simple and sleek but i phoned up and they dont do one to fit on my clio only 172's :(

guys if you know of any other companys please let me know

reason y if you look at the ones for mine (Silver Clio) they still need the rubber lip on the bottom and doesnt look anywhere near as good

Attachments

• imrgmFS153.jpg
    imrgmFS153.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 22
  • imrgmFS146.jpg
    imrgmFS146.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 15
  GOLF GT TDI
i have got all my bumpers colour coded i know the splitter above on the yellow is by RGM Styling.. how much wider is a sport on the bottom to a standard?

Nike Lunar Elite's
I had this for sale not long ago and only went for £31 on Ebay :dapprove: >

31052006173Small.gif

By far the best quality front splitter available for the ph1, but iirc its only available as part of an accessory pack from Renault. Don't touch the RGM one, even if you can source it for a non-1*2, I used to have it but the quality of it was awful, didn't even look like it was designed to fit the Clio bumper.

I'd go for a modified cup splitter, not sure if anyone has done it on a ph1 non-1*2 yet.

GOLF GT TDI
hydeyho said:
I had this for sale not long ago and only went for £31 on Ebay :dapprove: >

31052006173Small.gif

By far the best quality front splitter available for the ph1, but iirc its only available as part of an accessory pack from Renault. Don't touch the RGM one, even if you can source it for a non-1*2, I used to have it but the quality of it was awful, didn't even look like it was designed to fit the Clio bumper.

I'd go for a modified cup splitter, not sure if anyone has done it on a ph1 non-1*2 yet.

from the pic it looks like just corner splitters? got n e other pics, i have never heard of IIRC is there a website

Nike Lunar Elite's
Here's a few more pics I found, non of them really show it very well (due to the colour) but its a 3 piece splitter, with a middle section (probably best shown by the unpainted, bottom picture) >

31052006176Small.gif

27066326.gif

52dd3de3.gif

08032005001.gif

GOLF GT TDI
just bin to Renault Do a whole Valance kit and side skirts, for about £320 unprimed not to bad hopefully they fit well compaired to some Companys