ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel filter location, PLEASE HELP!

07 clio campus sport
Does anyone know the location of the fuel filter on an 07 clio campus 1.2 16v (if that helps). I have read multiple other posts but all of them are for older models! Also, I purchased a fuel pump from euro car parts using my number plate and I believe I have been given what some people are calling an "in-line" fuel pump, one which is in a metal sort of casing.

I hope oped you guys can help, any advice would be appreciated!

many thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It is part of the pump/level sender assembly and I don't know if they're changeable on these... depends on the fabrication number

07 clio campus sport
x392z7yud

I did stumble across the sender unit yesterday underneath the bench, of course it seems a bit hesitant to just pop up. You think it could be in there?

I'm hoping the image works

Albi 197
It is part of the pump, and yes the pump should be under that plastic panel. Didn't think they were supposed to need changing though, although I may be wrong.