ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuel sender resistance

dan's cast offs.
If you get stuck, give me a shout. I've recently finished mine and it's a bit of a pain

spoke to one of the guys there and sounded easy enough but i could of misunderstood him though :wink:

he said there is diagram on their site on how to set it up.

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
There is, it's the Renault side of it that's a pain. Have you got pull up resistors? You'll need to earth one of the wires from.the sender and then follow the diagram

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
@bloke have you wired the standard temp sensor to a dash 2? Just wondering if you know if its resistance based

dan's cast offs.
@bloke have you wired the standard temp sensor to a dash 2? Just wondering if you know if its resistance based

nope, hooked it up to the can output on the sc ecu. don't think you can hook the dash 2 up to standard sensors? sure i remember them saying it has to use their own sensors?

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
That's what I would like to do but it doesn't work with the ME ecu. You can use any sensor. You just need to know how the sensor outputs. I thought it was a voltage based sensor, but it doesn't appear to be

dan's cast offs.
are you sure? i know someone there did tell me it only works with their own? give them a ring and speak to sam, really helpful.

Mk2 clio 1.2 16v
Hi I have a 2006 mk2 clio 1.2 and want to wire in a fuel gauge. But not 100% sure which one is the sender wire. Anyone got idea