ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Trims

spanky2000

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi,
Having trouble passing NCT (Irish MOT) on emissions on my 182. One obvious problem is the dephaser is not well. Put a litre or so of Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabiliser in and noise stopped and passed an independant gas analysis. Two weeks later it failed the NCT on Lambda 1.07.
Tonight I did a few recorded scans on my Autel 539b. I scanned both o2's and both STFT's. Also added LTFT to the scan. The data was quite random. The only repeatables were post o2 stft at -100% and overall ltft at -4.7%. All the others varied over five tests. First few tests on post cat had voltage unmoving at 0.410 (stft also at -100%). I
know this is a bit of a minefield but if any of this makes sense to anyone let me know before she goes of the harbour wall!

Thanks!!
Alan.